[vtkusers] Represent particles (as a set of points) and associate a scalar to them?

baruss_t thomas.barusseau at epita.fr
Mon Nov 3 09:18:23 EST 2014

Well, I finally got it to work, but this is kinda hack-ish...

So, I used the POLYDATA DATASET.

I wrote my points, and then linked them two at the time using VERTICES.

So it looked like that, for 4 points :

> VERTICES 3 9

> 2 0 1

> 2 1 2

> 2 2 3

Then, I just put my POINT_DATA and my SCALARS, and it worked.

I can now display points (like particles) inside of ParaView, and associate a

value to them.​ So thanks for the hint on the POLYDATA DATASET :)

Best,

--

Thomas Barusseau