[vtkusers] Python wrapping

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 23:11:53 EDT 2014

Hi Gib,

The python modules are called "vtk*Python.pyd" on Windows.
On your system, I'm guessing that they should be in this directory:
c:\VTK-VS10-x64\lib\site-packages\vtk

And, in order for the modules to be loaded, all of the VTK DLLs
must also be in your PATH.  Either that, or you can copy them all
into c:\VTK-VS10-x64\lib\site-packages\vtk so that the .pyd files
will be able to find them there.

The vtk*PythonD.dll files are not python modules, they are support
libraries that are needed by the python modules.

 - David