[vtkusers] Exe is running fine when run with VisualStudio2008 (Release Build) but if I run from Folder directly It crash

qt.itk.vtk.help qt.itk.vtk.help at gmail.com
Fri May 23 09:03:37 EDT 2014

I am using QT 4.8.3, ITK-4.3.0, VTK 5.10.1 and build theses libraries in
X64.

I am developing an application in X64 using VisualStudio2008 .

This application loading the Image data and also provide around 10 buttons
for different functionality when I  am running it into debug/Release mode
from Visual Studio it works fine, But If I run it from Folder or after
making setup by clicking on exe it run fine with all the the features
except one that is crashing in mid of the process and it is very random
crash .
sometime it crash, sometimes not with the same data and if crash then also
not in specific location sometime at

1. `ITKConnectorType::Pointer ItkConnector= ITKConnectorType::New();`
--------Used itk::ImageToVTKImageFilter

 2. `after displaying QT widget on mainwindow.

But all the other widget functionality are working fine.

Please Help me. Thanks in advance.

Tabshi