[vtkusers] Rendering VTK models on a phone

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Thu May 15 21:26:21 EDT 2014

Google "VTK viewer android" :

    http://www.kiwiviewer.org/

-----Original Message-----
From: Ricky Singla <rsingla92 at gmail.com>
To: vtkusers <vtkusers at vtk.org>
Sent: Thu, May 15, 2014 5:42 pm
Subject: [vtkusers] Rendering VTK models on a phone

Hi there,

I'm interested in presenting a 3D model on an Android phone. Say I want
to deal with the .vtk file format directly and have it on the phone. Is
there some existing software or demo that can display this VTK model on
a phone? I know Android supports OpenGL, but I'm not sure if that plays
a hand in this at all. Hopefully the VTK community and point me in a
starting direction.

Cheers,

Ricky Singla