[vtkusers] double vtkDataArray::GetTuple1(vtkIdType i) vs void vtkDataArray::GetTuple(vtkIdType i, double *tuple)

Maarten Beek beekmaarten at yahoo.com
Thu May 8 12:08:54 EDT 2014

Your suggestions helped fix me my bug!

I'll try your iterator. Maybe I can improve the speed of my algorithm with it.

On a different note:
Any ideas/suggestions on the display 2 data arrays in an vtkImageData at the same time? I would like an intensity image coloured by the input flag I (we) just added. A drr with multiple bones in which each bone has its own colour. Depending on which data array I use in vtkTexture I now see an intensity (xray) image or solid coloured bones. Should I create separate mask images and use them to show a transparent colour on top of the intensity image? or use stencils?

Thanks - Maarten