[vtkusers] vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera renders unnecessarily

Christoph Kolb c.kolb at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Wed May 7 09:21:03 EDT 2014

Thank you for your reply!
We are actually not using the level of detail rendering and I see now
the advantage of the two rendering steps. But still, in the case of a
mousewheel event both steps are performed directly consecutively. This
is what makes zooming particularly slow for us, because using the
mousewheel triggers several events with two renderings each.

Is this also fixed if we would use the level of detail rendering ? Or
would it be best in our case to override the TrackballInteractor?

Regards
Christoph