[vtkusers] [VTK] Building a custom oriented arrow

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Fri May 2 09:13:57 EDT 2014

Bill,
thanks for the suggestion. I'll try to follow the advice and create it that
way.

On the other hand, D.Doria also pointed some geometry issue; the "middle"
sphere was to be located at 1/3 from the startPoint, and the right location
for that is:

  midPoint[i] = startPoint[i] + (endPoint[i] - startPoint[i]) /3;

instead of what I was using.

So thanks both of you for having taken some time to help.

Kind regards,
JON HAITZ