[vtkusers] sagittal and coronal views using vtkImageViewer

Sam Raby rabysam28 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 17:27:19 EDT 2014

Thanks David.
In this example, in order to visualize the resliced image, vtkImageActor is
used. Did you mean that after reslicing, vtkImageViewer can be also used to
visualize the resliced images?

The difficulty for me is that vtkImageActor is in 3D and I can not make it
flat, but vtkImageViewer flattens the slices to one single 2D while still
preserving the geometry.

-S