[vtkusers] ActiViz | vtkRenderWindowInteractor Start event

Matias Montroull matimontg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 09:42:41 EDT 2014

Hi,

I noticed when I create a vtkRenderWindowInteractor and I start it, then my
program stays at the line where I declare the start, here's sample code:

                vtkRenderer render = vtkRenderer.New();
                vtkRenderWindow renwin = vtkRenderWindow.New();
                renwin.AddRenderer(render);
                vtkRenderWindowInteractor iren =
vtkRenderWindowInteractor.New();
                iren.SetRenderWindow(renwin);
                iren.Start();
                //Do More Stuff

So, until I close the window that pop ups, my program doesn't goes further,
how can I avoid this behavior?

Thanks!