[vtkusers] VTK with MSCV2010-32bit & Qt5

Cansen JIANG cansenjiang at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 15:14:40 EDT 2014

Hi David,

You're right, now I can compile the VTK6.1 with the Qt5, however, when I was
trying to build it, two errors occurred, I searched the internet, and
someone said that I have to install the Qt with OpenGL. However, I don't
want to spend too much on it, reinstall my Qt, rebuilt the VTK again. Do you
have some simpler solution for this issue?

Thank you very much and have a good night!
Cansen

/Error	107	error C2371: 'GLdouble' : redefinition; different basic types
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\GL\gl.h	55
Error	111	error C2371: 'GLdouble' : redefinition; different basic types
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\include\GL\gl.h	55/