[vtkusers] VTK with MSCV2010-32bit & Qt5

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Mar 27 10:46:44 EDT 2014

To use Qt5 with VTK 5.x, you need to check out the release-5.10 branch form
source. Qt 5 support came after 6.0, and thus will not be possible in any
of the 5.x releases. It has however been back ported on to this 5.10
maintenance branch.

It should work with 6.1 though. What specific problem did you encounter?

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive