[vtkusers] VTK in a multi-threaded program

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Mon Mar 24 11:06:15 EDT 2014

>> On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 10:53 AM, David Cole <dlrdave at aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> Was the source code released? Is there a public repo for it?
>>

> At the end of the blog, Rusty answered this question. Please have a
look at it.

There are no dates or timestamps on the comments when I look at the
blog, so I thought perhaps the answer was old, like the blog post, and
perhaps something had changed since that answer was posted.

So the code is not public yet, and there is no public repo for it?

Is there any estimate as to when it might be available for public
inspection? Is it still on somebody's list to make this public
eventually?

Thanks,
David