[vtkusers] Reading DICOM using vtkImageActor

Sam Raby rabysam28 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 01:57:19 EDT 2014

Thanks David. Adding SafeDownCast rectified the error, and I can now
change the slice number using vtkImageSliceMapper object.

I initially was going to change the slice number through vtkImageActor, but
the method that is in charge (i.e. SetZSlice) appeared to be not working,
as reported in the past on the link, and hence I thought to change the
slice number via its mapper. Thanks for the help!

http://www.paraview.org/Bug/bug_relationship_graph.php?
bug_id=3661&graph=dependency

-S