[vtkusers] VTK CMake BUILD_EXAMPLES error

Kinde Mekuria kindemekuria at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 10:32:34 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am to star research on Medical Image Registration.
I have followed VTK user guide to build VTK source with CMake.
I have selected BUILD_EXAMPLES and pressed Configure
Error: "Error in configuring process, project files may be invalid" pops up.

Cmake 2.8.12.2, VTK 6.1.0 , MVS 2010 (Servic.
VTK_DATA_ROOT is set to "D:/VTK/VTKData-6.1.0/VTK-6.1.0" where I have saved
the VTKdata files. (See attached CMake snapshot)

Ignoring this, I have built the code with MVS 2010 and installed the VTK,
every thing seams working fine.

Thanks,

--
kinde mekuria