[vtkusers] Anti aliasing image wobble

lgriffiths lgriffiths.aero at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 05:15:39 EDT 2014

I am taking multiple 2D slices of an unstructured grid, then I render each
slice ontop of each other in an animation.

When I switch on:

renderwindow.LineSmoothingOn()
renderwindow.AAFrames(5)

My 3D Actors are displaced from each other (when you play the movie, they
wobble vertically and horizontally). This would not be a problem if it was
the same for all images - but some images are displaced more than others,
hence the wobble.

Only the 3D actors seem to wobble (i.e. my slice), my 2D actors (text and
scalarbar) dont wobble.

Anyone know of a solution to this, other than switching off AAFrames?