[vtkusers] QVTK renderer reset?

kidane hiliwi.leake at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 05:33:40 EST 2014

Hey guys,

i am developing Qt GUI to display some dicom series with some massages
(vtkTextMapper). I did that well and it works.

my problem is, when I open an other dicom series with more of less number of
slices, the old message is not removed from the screen and the new message
is over it.

for the slices I don't have any problem it is displaying the write slices.
my problem is with the status mapper which couldn't clean the old events.

thanks for your help