[vtkusers] Automatic ColorWindow and ColorLevel setting?

kidane hiliwi.leake at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 05:03:05 EST 2014

Hi there,

I am trying to develop robust DICOM series viewer using VTK to visualize MRI
and PET series.

I almost did most of the implementation but I am facing a problem with the
setting of the ColorWindow and ColorLevel. every time I have to adjust these
levels when I open a different series or shifted from MRI to PET.

could some one help me if there is a way to synchronize the values of
ColorWindow and ColorLevel with the current series and set the value based
on that so that I can view any series with out changing the levels manually?

thanks in advance!!!