[vtkusers] Memory leak vtkEnsightGoldReader in Python

Bernhard Righolt b.w.righolt at tudelft.nl
Wed Mar 5 04:00:22 EST 2014

Dear Bill,

With your C++ script, I am indeed facing the same issue (although the
python code runs significantly quicker for my case).

I shared a few files, and a script to create more data here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ndg6mwam2xdfmwq/data.tar.gz My experience is that
with dissimilar data, the memory leak seems to be larger, but with this
data (which just copies the time steps), it is still present,

Best regards,
Bernhard