[vtkusers] /MD(d) vs /MT(d)

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 11:37:20 EDT 2014

Hi Maarten,

Have you tried to do a completely clean (from scratch) build with your
current CMake settings?

Delete everything from your build directory except for the CMakeCache.txt
file in the root dir.

Run CMake again and do a clean build. I have a vague recollection of
getting that error message before when building Paraview... can't remember
the issue.

hth

Goodwin