[vtkusers] vtkImageActor "FILL_SCENE" is there an easy way ?

Butterfly ninarock at list.ru
Sat Jun 21 03:31:37 EDT 2014

Dear Bill,

thank you very much for such a prompt reply! But unfortunately it is not
exactly what I need... I need the image to really fill the window as it is
being done with charts. The width and height should be stretched differently
if the window is rectangular (not square). I included two screen shots below
that are not acceptable for me.

Here I want to avoid the red regions on the sides and see the image whose
width is bigger than height ==>

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5727596/fill_scene.png>    should be
something like
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5727596/fill_scene3.png>

and here I want to see the whole image (not cut on the sides) whose height
is bigger than width ==>

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5727596/fill_scene2.png>   should be
something like
<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5727596/fill_scene4.png>