[vtkusers] vtkCollisionDetectionFilter with 2 vtkActor (line and palne)+translation
goodwin.lawlor.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 12:30:15 EDT 2014
On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 10:41 AM, Mark Hervagault <mark.hervagault at gmail.com
> I work with java and vtkCollisionDetectionFilter is'nt detected. How I can
> have this class ?
> View this message in context:
> Sent from the VTK - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> Powered by www.kitware.com
> Visit other Kitware open-source projects at
> Please keep messages on-topic and check the VTK FAQ at:
> Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:
Sorry missed this post.
The basic steps are:
1. Get VTK source code either by downloading the source (zip or tar.gz)
or cloning with git
2. Install CMake
3. Using CMake, generate the build files for VTK for your environment.
Make sure to check the options "Module_vtkWrappingJava" and "VTK_WRAP_JAVA"
4. Build VTK with Java wrappers
5. Get the vtkBioeng source code (clone or download from github)
6. Using CMake, generate the build files for the vtkBioeng lib. Same
options should be checked for Java.
7. Build vtkBioeng with Java wrappers
The filter you want, vtkCollisionDetectionFilter, will be contained in the
library you produced in step 7 above. This lib can be imported into your
I've added JavaDependencies.cmake.in to the repo, so hopefully all will
More in depth java-specific advice here:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the vtkusers