[vtkusers] How to use CompassWidget for scene orientation

Sonya Blade sonyablade2010 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 04:15:13 EDT 2014

Dear All,
I have VTK 6.1 installed and tried to use the compass widget example in original wiki page, compass is showing up at the right but doesn't represent the accurate orientation of scene.
For example, if I rotate the scene with interactor, compass should update itself by changing the North (N) sign at the circle. I checked the intellisense for any similar function which may invoke the synchronization but I couldn't find one.
Regards,