[vtkusers] vtkBioeng with java !

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Thu Jun 19 11:54:19 EDT 2014

Hi Mark,

I'm not sure to follow your question.
Any code that is in the VTK repository can be Java wrapped which means they
can be use by any Java code.
But I'm not sure if the class that you try to use is or is not in VTK. If
not depending on who wrote it, you can contribute it to the repo if the
license is compatible.

http://www.vtk.org/VTK/project/getinvolved.html

Seb