[vtkusers] Image cutting following segments

bgouygou baptiste.gouygou6 at etu.univ-lorraine.fr
Wed Jun 18 15:54:40 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,
Maybe I have another solution to visualize my image part by part. As I know
the polygon vertice coordinates, I can build them using the library classes,
like in the following example on the website :
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/GeometricObjects/Polygon
<http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/GeometricObjects/Polygon>

I it is possible to paintmy image on the polygons, considering the
coordinates, it would solve my problem (I mean if the polygon coordinates
correspond to the image bottom left and corner coordinates, the polygon will
be painted by the image bottom left and corner). Maybe we can paint a
polygon with a certain color, so is it possible to paint it by an image?

Thanks.