[vtkusers] .Net support for VTK 6.0

Kicki Frisch Kicki.Frisch at icr.ac.uk
Tue Jun 17 13:20:42 EDT 2014

Yes, that’s right.

From: Matias Montroull [mailto:matimontg at gmail.com]
Sent: 10 June 2014 16:44
To: Kicki Frisch
Cc: vtkusers at vtk.org
Subject: Re: [vtkusers] .Net support for VTK 6.0

I assume you're using KitWare at the moment?

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 11:54 AM, Kicki Frisch <Kicki.Frisch at icr.ac.uk<mailto:Kicki.Frisch at icr.ac.uk>> wrote:
I was considering upgrade to 6.0 due to the new features and improvements, but I cannot find a .Net wrapper for 6.0.
Is there one, or if not, is there a scheduled release for .Net wrappers for 6.0?

Best Regards,
Kicki.

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer and network.