[vtkusers] vtkPlaneSource- display a plane in my vtkWindow

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Thu Jun 12 13:11:20 EDT 2014

Dear Mark,
the function is described in the class documentation I sent you previously.

Otherwise, you can also open the VTK file where the class is defined and
have a look directly into the code.

But the normal is the normal vector to the plane; thus, SetNormal allows
you to specify the direction which is supposed to be orthogonal to your
plane.

HTH,
JON HAITZ