[vtkusers] How to embed VTK rendering context into Windows Form

Sonya Blade sonyablade2010 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 00:32:20 EDT 2014

The best that I can found is this one, http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/Visual-C-forms-td1248419.htmlas opposed to the instructions given in the posts, there is no option in Cmake to set the variable VTK_USE_MFC = On.
Having the examples under source folder ...VTK-6.1.0\GUISupport\MFC makes me think that MFC is targeted in VTK but probably I didn't configured it properly.
Regards,From: sonyablade2010 at hotmail.com