[vtkusers] vtk headers displays: file not found

Meehan, Bernard MEEHANBT at nv.doe.gov
Thu Jul 31 16:49:39 EDT 2014

It sounds like you don't have your environment set up correctly.
I run OS X Lion, and I have VTK installed in "~/VTK" and I do both C++ and Python development using VTK.

My ".bash_profile" is:

export VTK=~/VTK
export PATH=$PATH:$VTK/bin
export PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:$VTK/lib/python2.7/site-packages
export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=$DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH:$VTK/lib

export PATH=$PATH:/Applications/CMake.app/Contents/bin
export MANPATH=$MANPATH:/Applications/CMake.app/Contents/man

If that doesn't work, let us see your environment setup, and where you put VTK at. I tried to load your link and couldn't get to the page. It is VERY likely that the problem is on my end.