[vtkusers] Why Axis Labels (X,Y,Z) do not show (Axes.py)?

Kang Zhao zhaokang.cn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 21:52:20 EDT 2014

Hi Mike,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

I did some further investigation and here are the findings:

- Upgrading PyOpenGL to 3.1.0 didn't help;
- The attached simple vtkTextActor example didn't work either ("Hello
World!" didn't show up).

I also tested on another machine (WinXP 32-bit, Python 2.7.5, VTK-Python
6.1.0), and it worked fine.

It seems something broken with my win7 machine. Will come back to share
if I get any new findings...

Thanks again.

Kang

于 2014/7/28 18:59, Mike Taverne 写道: