[vtkusers] SetInputData migration VTK 6

Laurent Chauvin lchauvin at bwh.harvard.edu
Tue Jul 22 19:07:35 EDT 2014

Hi Sam,

Thank you for your answer.

Here is my pipeline (just an overview):

vtkSplineFilter->SetInputData(polydata)

vtkTubeFilter->SetInputConnection(vtkSplineFilter->GetOutputPort())

vtkMRMLModelNode->SetAndObservePolyData(vtkTubeFilter->GetOutput())

I would like to have one vtkMRMLModelNode with one polydata.
The problem if I do what you suggested, is all my vtkMRMLModelNodes are
gonna observe TubeFilter. So when I will modify my polydata and call
vtkSplineFilter->Update() and vtkTubeFilter->Update(), all my
vtkMRMLModelNodes will be updated, but I only want the last one to be.
Should I do a copy of the output of vtkTubeFilter instead ? to avoid they
all change when I update the TubeFilter ?

Thank you.
-Laurent