[vtkusers] vtkPolyData to a vtkUnstructuredGrid

Allen Sanderson allen at sci.utah.edu
Fri Jul 11 16:29:49 EDT 2014

Hello,

I have a vtkPolyData structure that contains vtkPolyLines or vertex(s). In the course of the coding the vtkPolyData needs to be converted to a vtkUnstructuredGrid. I have used the example here using the append filter:

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/PolyData/PolyDataToUnstructuredGrid

However, no lines come across only points. I have also iterated through each cell and moved the point id list over with the same results, no lines

As such, I am wondering why lines might not be moved over.

Cheers,

Allen

Allen Sanderson
SCI Institute