[vtkusers] Find Out the Cell ID

safna safna.royal10 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 06:28:24 EDT 2014

vtkcutter will give me the points that cut. i need to find out the normal of
that point ..For that  i will find  the cell in which the point is located
using vtkcelllocator. from that  i will get the cell id. i can able to find
the normal of that cell using vtkpolydatanormals.so i can assign the normal
of the point as the cell id normal.

The thing is that some times if i pass the points the cellid is getting
-1(that means no cell found)

Do Anybody have the better solution for my problem to find out the normal of
a point in vtk .....