[vtkusers] [vtk-developers] About vtkImageReslice interpolation

Simon ESNEAULT simon.esneault at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 08:56:31 EDT 2014

Hi David,

Thanks for your explanation, very clear as usual !
However, this look like a bug to me, at least from the user point of view.
When the linear or cubic interpolation is activated, the user expect to get
an interpolation even for simple case where is could be assimilated to a
decimation.

Will try out your new vtkImageResize that seems promising !

Thanks
Simon

Simon Esneault
13 rue Vasselot