[vtkusers] Extract pixel values inside a contour

Dina Youakim dina.youakim at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 09:23:04 EDT 2014

Hello all,

I have been working with border widget and I was able using the
borderrepresentation to extract the lower left and upper right points
and this was able to loop in the points covering the rectangle and
extract their pixel value using vtkImageData.
Now I have a contour widget where the user will pick an area ( can be
a circle or not) in a 2D slice, and I need to extract the pixel values
of pixels inside the contour. Any idea how to do it ? so far I was
able to extract the contour points but I don't know how to loop on
these points to get pixel values inside the contour points.

Thanks,
Dina.