[vtkusers] OSX Mountain Lion - shared libraries

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 22:41:15 EST 2014

Hi Aaron,

You should be able to build VTK master with any version of OS X from
10.5 through to 10.9, with either static or with shared libraries.

My default builds have always been shared builds.   It has never the
case that VTK was limited to static builds on any operating system, as
far as I am aware.

  David