[vtkusers] vtkGPUVolumeRayCastMapper bad quality

Michael Xanadu xanadu.michael at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 23 11:52:13 EST 2014

Thank you for your offer Aashish. Unfortunatelly I can't send the code
because it is very big, very complicated and also commercial. But I did
some debugging. I think the reason for the problem is not the GPU mapper or
the import of the data, but somewhere in the pipeline behind the mapper.
Maybe Renderwindow or interactor or something else. I think some module or
an attached module works as a bottleneck for the whole visualization
pipeline.