[vtkusers] how to install vtk 6.0.0 with compiler visual studio 10

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Fri Jan 17 02:57:57 EST 2014

Hi there,
if the configuration/generation process fails, the CMake GUI itself should
provide you with some useful information. If you are getting warnings and
errors, they are usually printed in red font.

I would dare to say that the output information printed in CMake's GUI is
far more useful from the developper's point of view than the log file you
are referring to.

And as Madz said, posting the error-related would be useful.

HTH,
JON HAITZ