[vtkusers] Vtk 6.1 Standalone Python Interface (Installer) Windows pyd files in wrong location

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Jan 15 12:05:04 EST 2014

* The C:\Program Files vs vs C:\Program Files (x86) should be fixed with
rc2.

* I've moved the vtk modules under bin in rc2.

* The root of the issue is that I am not packaging Tk, and thus the Tk
dependent parts of VTK such as vtkRenderingPythonTkWidgets-6.1.dll are not
available. File a bug report and with enough interest I'll see if I can get
that done for 6.2.

thanks again for the valuable feedback,

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.