[vtkusers] ActiViz C# | Get Cells of a Polydata | Get Points of every cell in PolyData

Matias Montroull matimontg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 11:45:09 EST 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to get the Cells out of a PolyData. So far I've done this:

              vtkCellArray Cellarray = new vtkCellArray();
              Cellarray = polys.GetPolys(); //where polys is a vtkpolydata
instance
              int numcells = Cellarray.GetNumberOfCells(); //I get the
number of cells, I want to iterate through each cell..

I've done this:
              vtkIdList idlist = new vtkIdList();

              Cellarray.InitTraversal();

              for (int j = 0; j < polys.GetNumberOfPolys(); j++)
              {
                  Cellarray.GetNextCell(idlist);

                  double a = idlist.GetId(0);
                  double b = idlist.GetId(1);
                  double c = idlist.GetId(2);
              }
but I don't get the points in the cell, what I'm doing wrong?