[vtkusers] vtkCutter leaves "gaps" -- [SOLVED] : sortof

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 11:43:24 EST 2014

Hi Gerrick,

It would be nice to make the tolerance into an option that could be set
somewhere, but I don't know where the "Set" method for this option could go.

Are there any other VTK developers who can offer some advice?  Maybe use a
tolerance of 1e-3 for single-precision points and a tolerance of 1e-12 for
double-precision points?  That would seem reasonable to me.

  David