[vtkusers] Writing (imaging) algorithm for which output extent has no relation with input extent.

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 14:11:54 EST 2014

Just make sure you don't add the actor to the renderer in your
constructor.  The actor should only be added after the data is loaded.
 Or, if this isn't possible, you can just make a dummy data set to use
as the initial input.

For the window/level, probably the best thing is to catch the
StartEvent from the render window.  In the callback, manually call
Update() on your pipeline and set the window/level.