[vtkusers] How to render multiple volumes? (fusion or blending)

BKleinHaneveld berendkleinhaneveld+vtk at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 05:44:29 EST 2014

Well, the code doesn't seem fit to be included in vtk just yet. The solution
has quite some limitations and to solve these it would need some major
reworks.
The most noticable limitation is that the second volume is limited to the
extents of the first volume. And if the vtkImageData objects do not have the
same spacing, it also gives unwanted results…

If you have any questions about the code you can surely ask me although I am
not the original author of the code.