[vtkusers] Send texture coordinates into vtkMarchingCubes

Qiang Dai qiangd6 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 04:11:08 EST 2014

Hello all,

I hope to convert a volume(vtkUnstructuredPoints) into a mesh with
vtkMarchingCubes, while each voxel in the volume has a proper texture
coordinate(UV), I hope texture coordinates can be accepted by
vtkMarchingCubes, and the resulting mesh would have proper texture
coordinates on each of the vertices via interpolation

Is it possible to do so? If yes, how could I do that, via
ComputeScalarsOn() or ComputeGradientsOn() or ComputeNormalsOn()?

Please enlighten me.

Thanks a lot.

Best wishes,