[vtkusers] How to export vtk source objects created in programming way into files to load in ParaView etc

Wei Wu salad00 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 16:15:23 EST 2014

Hi Bill,

This is a good idea. I can use the writer to export each object separately
and insert into a big xml file format, which is possible. When reading I
can extract the objects one by one and render them.

However I don't think this approach will apply for software like ParaView
and, especially, KiwiViewer etc. I was wondering if I can export the
complex 3d view into one single supported file and load it into KiwiViewer;
thus I can avoid writing a tablet application on my own, which is costly.

Thanks. I still appreciate more ideas.

Wei