[vtkusers] VTK accepted for Google Summer of Code

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Mon Feb 24 15:04:53 EST 2014

Hi,

I am very pleased to announce that VTK has been accepted as a
mentoring organization in this year's Google Summer of Code! Our ideas
page is http://vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/GSoC_2014, and we would be happy to
discuss other ideas and may add more during the student application
period.

Interested students, please get in touch on our mailing lists. We
would encourage you to interact with our community during the
application period. Jeff Baumes and I are the administrators for the
organization, and mentors who proposed ideas are listed next to the
ideas on the wiki page.

If you know any students interested in taking part this year please
encourage them to get in touch early. We are looking forward to a
productive summer!

Marcus