[vtkusers] MRI DICOM image black and white display???

kidane hiliwi.leake at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 08:05:31 EST 2014

Dear users,

I am a new user to VTK and I am trying to read and display MRI Dicom using.
the displayed image using VTK on the screen is black and white and when I
displayed it using ImageJ the image is in gray scale.

could you please help me?

I was wondering if some one give me a sample code.

and also what I have to do to boost the intensity of PET dicom for
visualization in the screen. or is there any way to show it in colormap like
we did in matlab?

thanks in advance