[vtkusers] Point order of faces in a cell

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 10:34:52 EST 2014

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the reply.  I was hoping to be able to deal with just the
vtkCell API rather than need to check a SafeDownCast for each of the
derived types...   Do you know if it is just vtkVoxel that is like this?
 Also, is there any requirement for the direction of the points for the
ones that do order the points around the polygon - either
clockwise/anticlockwise?

Thanks,
Paul