[vtkusers] blend image

Massinissa Bandou Massinissa.Bandou at USherbrooke.ca
Mon Feb 17 03:13:16 EST 2014

thx for reply Susan!

I've applied a rigid transformation and I verified the extent of both images
and they are equal so I guess the setInformation method from the
vtkImageReslice does the job. But I realized something weird with
vtkImageReslice when it comes to set the transformation to vtkimagedata. I
used to set the landmark transformation by:
volume1->SetUserTransform(Transformation);
 and the volumes are perfectly matched.

I tried

	reslice->SetResliceAxes(mTransform);
	reslice->SetInterpolationModeToCubic();
        reslice->update();

        volume1->SetUserTransform(reslice->getResliceAxes());
 and the result is upside down as you can see in the picture and this is
exactly my problem because one of the input of vtkImageBlend is actually
reslice->GetOutput();

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5725958/test.png>
Massi