[vtkusers] Particle Filter

yopoyop lionel.lenotre at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 13:52:04 EST 2014

Hi,
I do Monte Carlo simulation. I write the output in a .vtp file using
PolyData structure. A file contain the whole path of a particle using points
with its timestep attached to each point (an array is attached). Thus, there
is one file per particle. I open the files with Paraview and try to use some
temporal filter. It never work. What is the good way of writing the full
path with the time step ? What kind of data structure should be use ?
Thanks in advance.