[vtkusers] How to debug issue with Zooming in Viewports

Doug Hoppes dhoppes at mbfbioscience.com
Fri Feb 14 15:57:04 EST 2014

Hi all,

                Okay, I totally know that this is an issue with my code.   Just not sure where to look to figure out what's going on.

                I have two viewports (one above the other).  If I zoom with the mousewheel, both viewports zoom in.  My understanding is that only the one with the mouse over it should zoom.

                Question: So, how do I go about figuring out what is causing the other viewport to zoom?  Any ideas?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Doug